Home Insurance from The Miller Insurance Agency
Protect your home and its contents with a homeowners insurance policy.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
- Get your Free Homeowners Insurance Quote today!
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent about home insurance.
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policies, security system, and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
- Contact Us to help you find the answers to your questions.
Manufactured Home Insurance
As with any structure called home, mobile homes can and should be insured to protect your finances from various risks. Purchasing a mobile home is an investment that would not be easy to replace if a disaster hit. The right mobile home insurance policy offers protection for your home, possessions, and finances.
What are the benefits of mobile home insurance?
Like homeowners insurance, mobile home insurance offers a variety of coverages. Some of the most common coverages include the following:
Get started today!
- Dwelling: Covers the physical structure of your mobile home from a variety of disasters such as fire and theft.
- Contents: Covers your furniture, kitchen appliances, clothing, electronics and other belongings. You may need extended coverage for valuables like jewelry and antiques.
- Liability: Covers you if an accident on your property causes injury or property damage. This includes medical and legal expenses.
- Trip Collision: Covers your mobile home while it is in transit.
Areas We Serve
Everett-WA, Marysville-WA, Bothell-WA, Mill Creek-WA, Lynnwood-WA, Arlington-WA, Lake Stevens-WA, Monroe-WA, Kirkland-WA, Bellevue-WA, Seattle-WA, King County-WA, Snohomish County-WA
This policy may also qualify for a multi-policy discount. Already a customer of The Miller Insurance Agency? We have policy management forms available for your convenience.